ROCCO’S TACOS & TEQUILA BAR DEBUTS WEEKEND BRUNCH
Brought to life by charismatic owner Rocco Mangel, Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar has become one of the most popular restaurants on Sand Lake Road, Orlando’s Restaurant Row, with open air seating, beautiful wood themed decor, a fabulous lake side view, along with great Mexican food.
Here the guacamole is prepared tableside and guests can sample from 225 varieties of tequila.
Now they’re getting into the brunch game with new Mexican style breakfast/brunch dishes like Wet Burrito Con Huevos, Pan Dulce y Compota Manzana, and Huevos Ahoghada con Shortribs.
On Saturday and Sunday afternoons, Rocco’s Tacos Orlando guests can spicy up traditional brunch with the popular Wet Burrito con Huevos, scrambles eggs, rajas, bacon, potatoes, cheese guacamole, pico de gallo and chipotle crema and salsa rojo to pack in the heat or the chilequiles, a delicious sunny side up egg topped with tostada chips fried in salsa verde, Chihuahua and cotija cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo.
NEW BRUNCH MENU ITEMS:
· Fruit & Nut Granola ($9.50) – Strawberries, bananas, apple compote, Greek yogurt
· Wet Burrito con Huevos ($12) – Scrambled eggs, rajas, bacon, potatoes, cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, chipotle crema, salsa rojo
· Benedict Azteca ($13) – Poached eggs in masa sopes, pork cochinitas, salsa orjo, spinach, chipotle crema, Mexican potatos
· Huevos en Cazuela (Bistec: $14, Bacon and Chorizo: $12) – Sunny side up eggs on black beans and cheese with a choice of meat in a skillet
· Huevos Rancheros Divociados ($13) – Sunny side up eggs on tostadas, refried bean, salsas rojo and verde, lettuce, Chihuahua cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole
· Huevos Ahoghada con Shortribs ($13) – Poached eggs on shortribs and poblano hash, salsa verde, corn, spinach, manchego
· Chilequiles ($13) – Sunny side up eggs, tostada chips fried with salsa verde, topped with Chihuahua and cotija cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de galllo
· Pan dulce y Compota Manzana ($13) – Mexican style French toast with bacon, agave, and maple syrup, apple compote, sweet sour cream.
Saturdays and Sundays
11am – 3 pm
7468 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819