Specials in Orlando this Father’s Day:
Bulla Gastrobar – Winter Park –
Executive Chef Charles (Chad) Mathews and Executive Sous Chef Mariano Vegel have more in common than their culinary titles: they’re also both fathers. This Father’s Day, Bulla Gastrobar will be offering a puzzle for kids and dads to solve together – in exchange for a plate of complimentary Churros. Chef Charles (Chad) Mathews
Mathews’ grandfather owned a deli. The recipes his grandfather cooked came from his own grandfather. As far as cooking with his kids goes: “On my days off, we do a lot of cooking at home. I’ll whip out the air fryer, and we’ll make hash browns together. One day, I want my kids to be interested in food, and to know that anywhere you go, the one thing you have in common with others is food. Being surrounded by love as you enjoy a meal with your family… it’s a powerful feeling.”
Chef Mariano Vegel
For Vegel, time with family and friends is what makes a meal worth savoring. When he’s not at work, he enjoys cooking with his twin school-age sons. And each day, he takes to heart his father’s advice: “With every dish you cook, imagine that a loved one is going to eat it.”
Hawker’s Asian Street Fare –
- Orlando Weekly’s Bite 30 | Friday, June 1-Saturday, June 30 – Join us throughout the month of June and enjoy a $30 three-course, prix-fixe menu in celebration of Orlando Weekly’s Bite 30. Click here to make your reservation.
- Happy Hour – 50 percent off our entire dinner menu and select cocktails from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. every Tuesday through Thursday. Enjoy. Think Big Bites Lobster Rolls with House Slaw (Reg. $12 / Happy Hour Pricing $6); Cape Canaveral Littleneck Clams Arrabiata with “Sop It Up” Crouton and Corn (Reg. $14 / Happy Hour Pricing $7) and our Cowart Ranch Wagyu Burger on a brioche bun with house made fries (Reg. $20 / Happy Hour Pricing $10).
- Friday Pie Day – Kick off the weekend with Pharmacy’s Pie Day. Bring your appetite and $20 and enjoy any of Chef Falsone’s gourmet pizzas and a glass of house wine or a beer. Available every Friday from 5 p.m. to close. Limited to one pizza offer per person.
- Pre-Father’s Day Chopped Challenge | Saturday, June 16 – Treat your dad to culinary experience where he’s the star. $60 enters him into our “Chopped” team challenge where a team of 6 will compete in a mystery basket competition against another team of 6! Our Food & Wine’s Top Ten chef, Loren Falsone will direct you in a professional kitchen to create a meal in this timed mystery basket challenge to win prizes against the competing team! Post event, sit down and enjoy your creations with wines and beers chosen by Pharmacy’s very own “Libation Specialist”. Dominick Tardugno. To book dad or yourself for the challenge, click here.
Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day Weekend at ICON Orlando
New “ICONic Dad” Package includes Craft Beer Flight and a Soda Float Bar, Tailgate Games, Priority Boarding
Make Father’s Day extra special with a visit to the newly named ICON Orlando! Guests can now book the “ICONic Dad” package for just $139 (plus tax). The package includes a private family capsule for up to four people (additional tickets available for $20 per person plus tax, limit up to 4), a craft beer flight for dad featuring Orange County Brewers, a soda float bar for non-alcoholic options, tailgate games for the whole family to enjoy and priority boarding! Children under 3 and parking are always free. To make a reservation and for more information visit, ICONorlando.com/fathersday.
WHEN: June 15 – June 17, 2018
WHERE: ICON Orlando,8375 International Drive Orlando, Florida
The Capital Grille
For those looking to let Dad rest this Father’s Day, The Capital Grille is offering an off-menu feature on Sunday, June 17: a 20 oz. Wagyu Bone-In New York Strip. Available only by request, this generous offering is the perfect way to make Dad feel special on his big day.
In addition to the classically prepared dish, raise a glass to Dad with the deservingly paired Faust ‘Liberation’ Cabernet blend of Napa Valley, an exclusive wine for The Capital Grille’s guests, hand-picked by our Advanced Sommelier. Faust, “Liberation,” Napa Valley has primary notes of blackberry fruit, mocha and licorice perfectly balanced by pretty aromas of potpourri and sweet vanilla from 100-percent new French oak barrels.
This year Orlando residents can celebrate Dad at Eddie V’s over prime seafood and steak, while also giving him a chance to win an exceptionally unique experience; a 3-day, 2-night Gulf fishing adventure. The winner and a guest will embark on a weekend fishing excursion with Eddie V’s Executive Chef Ray Comiskey, who will treat them to dinner at Eddie V’s on day one. On the second night, the day’s catch will be prepared by Chef for everyone to enjoy.
Guests should ask their server for more details on Sunday, June 17 to help their Dad win an adventure he will never forget.
Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs
Sunday Supper is kicking off on Father’s Day June 17 inside Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs. Gather your loved ones around one of our communal tables to enjoy a hearty spread of cured meats, cheeses, pasta, entrees and sweets, shared family-style, in an intimate setting that focuses on bringing people together with the promise of good food and meaningful conversation. This is a weekly event where the only menu being served will be the Sunday Supper menu and the regular menu will not be available. Bring a bottle (or two) of your favorite wine to toast with no additional corkage fee! This family-style feast is $45 a person and $19 for children nine and under (price does not include tax or gratuity).
To view the menu and make reservations, visit: https://www.
Ace Cafe Orlando
- Car & Bike Show from 11am to 2pm with a DJ outdoors
- Brunch from 10am – 2pm, with special brunch food/beverage menu items, reservations required.
- Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day giveaway items
- Bring in your new or gently-used necktie to be donated to the Covenant House of Florida
- Cigar roller on site
Tony Roma’s on International Drive, known for its traditional Baby Back Ribs, is the perfect lunch or dinner spot to show dad that you’re thankful for everything he’s done. Dad can also enjoy a special menu from June 16 -17for just $35. The menu includes a 12 oz. New York Strip, grilled to perfection and topped with creamy, spicy Kickin’ Shrimp and served with his choice of salad or soup and a fresh vegetable.
Del Frisco’s on International Drive, is serving up a delicious slow roasted herb crusted Prime Rib served as a 16 oz. or 20 oz., just for dad on Sunday, June 17th. The 16 oz. is available for $45 and the 20 oz. for $55. The Prime Rib pairs perfectly with a Del Frisco’s signature Old Fashioned.
Tapa Toro (I-Drive 360, 8441 International Dr)
Make Father’s Day unforgettable with a pig roast at Tapa Toro! Enjoy a three-course meal with suckling pig and flamenco entertainment for $28 per person. Plus, complimentary 20oz beer, bourbon tasting & cigar lounge while supplies last. Sunday, June 17 from 5 – 11 p.m.
Taverna Opa (Pointe Orlando, 9101 International Dr)
Have you ever seen your dad dance on a table? Would you like to? Party with Pops at Taverna Opa this Father’s Day! Dad eats free with family-style menu for four. One offer per party. Plus, Greek entertainment all day. Sunday, June 17 from noon – 11 p.m.