A culinary tour with some of the finest Chef’s in Central Florida, held at The Alfond Inn in Winter Park, Florida. The event showcased 5 Chefs, 5 Courses, and 5 Charities. The Five Chefs prepared one of the five courses and the proceeds from the event go to five charities selected by the Chefs.
The family style, farm-to-table dinner approach was designed by The Alfond Inn staff and usually takes place outside, but the team was equipped with an alternative plan to relocate the event indoors due to unexpected weather changes. Everything about that evening was gorgeous, nonetheless.
The collaboration between the five chefs resulted in a beautiful dining experience. Each chef added a unique flair and flavor to their respective dishes, but worked collectively as a team to create a well-balanced and creative menu.
Five Chefs and Five Charities include:
- Marc Kusche, The Alfond Inn – National Blood Clot Alliance
- Kathleen Blake, The Rusty Spoon – The Second Harvest Culinary Training Program
- Kevin Fonzo, K Restaurant – Kevin Fonzo Foundation
- Henry Salgado, Spanish River Grill – PACE Center For Girls
- Fabrizio Schenardi, Four Seasons Resort – Nemours Hospital For Children
The evening began with a cocktail reception…