Orlando Magical Dining Month is still going on this month! It ends at the end of September so make sure you check it out before its too late! All throughout this month you can get three course pre-fixe meals for $30 at select area restaurants. Visit www.orlandomagicaldining.com for details.
In order to spice things up with the month and encourage our readers to check out the restaurants, Visit Orlando is partnering up with Tasty Chomps! to provide gift certificates for dinner for two to the famous Le Coq Au Vin restaurant (http://www.lecoqauvinrestaurant.com/index.html)
Le Coq Au Vin is a French restaurant and winner of many Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards, rated by Zagat and Fodor’s. Le Coq au Vin Restaurant was among the first, open in 1976, and is still among the best Zagat America’s top restaurants 2009. Le Coq Au Vin restaurant is now owned and operated by Chef Reimund Pitz and his wife Sandy, in partnership with Chef Louis and Magdalena Perrotte. The cuisine reflects traditional classical cooking techniques as well as different cultural influences.
In order to enter the giveaway contest, please purview the OrlandoMagicalDining.com website to answer these questions and e-mail the responses to email@example.com with the subject heading “Orlando Magical Dining Month Contest!” to enter to win:
1. How many restaurants (including the number of multiple locations of a restaurant brand) are featured in the Orlando Magical Dining Month event?
2. Chef Brandon McGlammery is the executive chef for which Winter Park area restaurant?
3. What and where was Chef Juan Mercado of the Prickly Pear’s first professional kitchen job?
4. What charity does the Orlando Magical Dining Month benefit?
5. What day is the last day for Orlando Magical Dining Month?
Deadline to Enter: 11:59pm September 20 2011
Thank you for your participation!!