Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and a romantic weekend in Orlando offers unique and affordable ways to celebrate. We’ve collected special deals for the perfect Valentine’s Day weekend, from hotel packages and romantic dinners to couples’ massages and sunset airboat tours.
Hotel Packages & Amenities
- B Resort & Spa will be offering a B Together Couples Massage from February 15, 2018 to February 28, 2018. The massage is infused with rose essential oils and includes champagne and chocolate truffles. Prices for massages vary.
- Caribe Royale is offering a Romance Package that includes two nights in a deluxe king suite with jetted whirlpool tub, full American buffet breakfast for two, welcome wine and tuxedo strawberry amenity, late check-out and dining credit at their restaurant The Venetian Chop House.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando will be offering a Couple’s Day at the Spa featuring a complimentary glass of wine and special truffles. Couples will be able to enjoy the Healing Honey Treatment and receive a small bottle of the signature honey along with a complimentary Luscious Lips enhancement. Available only on February 14, 2018.
- Hilton Orlando will be offering different couple experiences including: In Room Dining with chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne, as well as a private cabana rental including a half dozen red roses wrapped, a bottle of sparkling wine and food credit. In Room Dining experience is available for $110 and cabana rental for $300.
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate will offer their “Love and Luxury” package, which includes luxurious accommodations, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room upon arrival and late check-out.
- The Spa at Reunion Resort will offer a warm stone advance peptide couples massage. It is approximately four hours long and concludes with a Reunion Manicure and Pedicure. Cost is $310.50.
- Orlando World Center Marriott is offering a “Recapture the Romance” package February 9-10 and February 16-17, 2018. This offer includes dinner for two at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen or Latitude and Longitude, “Light-Up-The-Night” laser light show, accommodations and two-hour Kids Club experience for up to two children ages 4-12. Prices begins at $329 per night with code ROM.
Valentine’s Day Dining
- Luma – Recognized as one of the “Top 20 Restaurants in the state” LUMA on Park offers a romantic atmosphere, progressive American Cuisine and opportunity to check off a bucket list item. Executive Chef Brandon McGlamery offers locally-sourced, daily menus that feature delectable dishes including: Massachusetts Diver Scallops with freekeh, tri-color cauliflower, jalapeño butter, pickled cipollini onions or Border Springs Lamb Shoulder with glazed root vegetables, snow pea fondue, golden raisins, shiitake mushroom over a bottle of wine from their extensive list. lumaonpark.com
- Prato – Prato celebrates cuisine from Italy’s rich culinary landscape, seamlessly blending Italian classics with modern techniques and seasonal ingredients. The rustic, communal atmosphere is perfect for a casual celebration; and who doesn’t like house-made pizzas and baked entrees made with Prato’s authentic Acunto wood-burning ovens crafted in Naples, Italy? Enjoy their beloved Widowmaker pizza with Hazelnut Romesco, Cavolo Nero, Fennel Sausage and a Farm Egg or Squid Ink Torchio with Braised Clam Amatriciana, Smoked Paprika Pangrattato over a couple of craft cocktails before splitting a Sticky Date Cake. prato-wp.com
- Luke’s Kitchen – Head to Maitland for a low key dinner at Luke’s Kitchen & Bar and movie. Enjoy carefully curated oysters from the raw bar and entrees cooked over an open fire grill and rotisserie alongside classically-inspired craft cocktails followed by an independent film right next store at the Enzian Theater. http://eatatlukes.com/
- The Capital Grille has special Valentine’s Day eve offerings for 2018 – perfect for Orlando residents looking to extend the holiday with their loved one. On February 13, The Capital Grille is offering guests a generous evening with complimentary Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé NV, Champagne and hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries. In an atmosphere of relaxed elegance, The Capital Grille will thrill guests with hand-cut, dry aged steaks, artisanal ingredients and our award-winning wine list of over 350 selections.Reservations are now open for Valentine’s Day Eve, as well as Valentine’s Day for those looking for a more traditional experience. For guests looking for a last-minute reservation on Valentine’s Day, The Capital Grille’s Concierge app offers #ReservationRescue, whereby one lucky procrastinator will have the chance to secure a table for two at 7 p.m. on February 14. To enter, guests are simply required to download the app and select their favorite restaurant for a chance to save the day. www.thecapitalgrille.com
- Eddie V’s – For the perfect pair, Eddie V’s is offering elevated pairings for Valentine’s Day featuring famous champagnes with their ideal oyster counterparts. Guests can enjoy half a dozen oysters, including Pink Moon and Thatch Island oysters, complimented by a half bottle of champagne hand-selected by our Advanced Sommelier. For the perfect Valentine’s Day toast, guests can choose from Ruinart Blanc De Blancs, Moët Rosé Impérial or Krug Grand Cuvée. In addition to the special offerings listed above, Eddie V’s menu of fresh and flavorful seafood will still be available to order. The restaurant also boasts an award-winning wine list of over 300 selections, as well as hand-crafted cocktails. Reservations are now open. www.eddiev.com
- American Kitchen Bar & Grill invites guests to a four course dinner by Chef Venoy Rogers available only on February 14, 2018. Dinner pricing begins at $39 per person. 407-827-3111, bhotelsandresorts.com
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando announced that both their restaurants, Ravello and Capa, will be offering a prix-fixe four course meal on Valentine’s Day. The price is $75 per person at Ravello and $155 per person at Capa. Guests will also receive complimentary Prosecco and chocolates for spa guests.
- Hilton Orlando will be offering a three course prix-fixe Lover’s Menu for Two at Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops Restaurant. Price is $175 per couple and it’s available only on February 14, 2018.
- Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit will celebrate romance on February 14 with a Valentine’s Day Menu for Two. Price for dinner is $85 per couple.
- Taverna Opa will be hosting their “Forget Romance, Let’s Dance” dinner event on February 14, 2018, complete with Belly Dance Entertainment and Greek-Style celebration. Admission is $85 per couple.
- Villas of Grand Cypress will be offering an elegant candlelit five course dinner available only February 14, 2018. Available for $118 per couple.
Canvas Restaurant & Market – 13615 Sachs Ave, Orlando, FL, 407.313.7800 – In addition to their regular a la carte menu, Canvas will be offering a few Valentine’s Day specials. Menu Highlights: Prime Beef Tenderloin; 10 oz. bone-in, mole, sweet corn purée, charred shishito peppers ($50), Lobster Tail; Butter poached, artichoke hearts, housemade pappardelle, tarragon-citrus beurre blanc, and shaved black truffles ($45)
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, 6967 Lake Nona Blvd, Orlando, FL, 407.955.4340 Menu Highlights: Gulf oysters on the half shell (6) with Tobikko caviar, watermelon, yuzu ($15), Roasted beef tenderloin for 2 or 4 to share; Shiitake mushroom “bacon”, double butter mashed potato, Josper charred broccolini, beet crisps, red wine reduction – For two guests, ($38 for 8 oz.), For four guests, ($75 for 16 oz.). Red Velvet Cheesecake; Champagne marinated strawberries ($4.50)
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi, 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando, FL 32819, 407.370.3359, Open Wednesday, February 14 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a la carte specials or Four-Course Prix Fixe for $70. Plus, join a special “Sushi Making 101” class onSaturday, February 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and create lasting, fun memories with your loved one! Tickets to sushi class available HERE. Available a la carte or Four Course Prix-Fixe for $70: Tsukiji Market Moriawase $29, chefs omakase, Gomadare Cha Soba $22, japanese sea bream, ginger, wasabi, scallion, dashi, Barentain Makisushi, $17, chef’s special Valentine day sushi roll, Strawberry Shortcake, $7, ume jam, tamari ganache
K Restaurant & Wine Bar, 1710 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32804, 407.872.2332 – Recently purchased by Chad Phelps back in July of last year, K Restaurant has a new “refreshed K.” This Valentine’s Day, the restaurant will be offering a special menu for $100 for two people, in addition to their regular a la carte menu. Menu Highlights: Oysters; mignonette, Foie Gras custard, madeira glazed wild mushrooms, grilled bread, Lobster; Israeli couscous, English peas and tendrils, beurre rouge, Filet; potato and mushroom gratin, creamed greens, veal demi-glace, White Russian Chocolate Cake, Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
Paradiso 37, Disney Springs, 1590 E Bueno Vista Dr., Orlando, FL, 407.934.3700, For Valentine’s Day, Paradiso 37 will be celebrating by serving guests a Valentine’s Day inspired prix-fixe menu at $39 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Menu highlights: Lobster Bisque with Sherry, Ginger Honey Glazed Cedar Plank Salmon; Roasted Vegetables, Cilantro Rice, and Grilled Lemon, Molten Lava Chocolate Cake; Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Fresh Berries
Pizza Bruno, 3990 Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32806, Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, Time: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. You got a pizza my heart! Get cheesy with Bruno Zacchini as you join us under the stars for a romantic Valentine’s Day experience. Pizza Bruno will host a couple’s pizza making class which will include hands-on instruction, small bites, DIY pizza, dessert and wine. This unique date night experience is $80 per person, plus gratuity. Let’s get saucy. Space is limited. Purchase your tickets today!
The Polite Pig at Disney Springs , 1536 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830 Have a smokin’ Valentine’s Day at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs with a la carte menu selections including signature dishes like the Smoked Chicken Wingswith pickled carrots; House-Smoked Brisket with coffee rub; The Southern Pig Sandwich with pulled pork, fennel-apple slaw, tangy mustard bbq and Duke’s mayo; and Crispy Brussels Sprouts with whisky-caramel.. Visit www.politepig.comfor more information
The Ravenous Pig, 565 West Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL, 407.628.2333, Menu Highlights: Beginning Monday, February 12 through Thursday, February 15, The Ravenous Pig will offer a full a la carte menu, in addition to the below specials. Three Course Seasonal Prix-Fixe Menu – $40 per person, with a portion of proceeds benefitting No Kid Hungry. Chef Curated Specials for Two: Bison Tomahawk Rib Eye Steak, Whole Fish Dinner, Sweet Soufflé Dessert – For more information or reservations, visit theravenouspig.com or call 407.628.2333
The Rusty Spoon, 55 West Church Street, Orlando, FL, 407.401.8811 Menu Highlights: For Valentine’s Day, The Rusty Spoon will offer a full a la carte menu, in addition to chef curated seasonal specials. For reservations, visit therustyspoon.com or call the restaurant at 407.401.8811.
Urbain 40 American Brasserie and Lounge, 8000 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando, FL, 407.872.2640 For Valentine’s Day, Urbain 40 American Brasserie and Lounge will be taking reservations Friday, February 9th through Wednesday, February 14th. They will be celebrating by serving guests a Valentine’s Day inspired prix-fixe menu at $68 per person, plus tax and gratuity. The regular a la carte menu will also be available to guests. Menu highlights: Appetizer Special: Heart Vol Au Vent of Bay Scallops & Rock Shrimp; Cultivated Mushrooms, & Early Spring Crop Asparagus, Champagne-Porcini-Vermont Butter Emulsion , Valentines Plat du Jour: “Marriage of the Land & Sea” Grilled 6 oz. Angus Beef Tenderloin & Herb-Roasted Wild Gulf Shrimp; Celery Root & Potato Puree, Haricot Vert, Young Carrots, Rich Red Wine Truffle Reduction & Sauce Béarnaise, Valentines Dessert Trio: For Couples to Share
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, https://delfriscos.com/promotions/celebrate-valentines-day-at-dels/, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House will serve a prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu highlighting elevated cuisine for guests to celebrate luxuriously. Featured menu items include Chilled Oysters with Caviar Mignonette, Simply Prepared Fresh Fish and the Double Eagle Steak – a three-inch thick, 45-Day Dry Aged Double Bone In Prime Ribeye. The prix fixe menu is available from Feb. 9 through Feb. 14 for $90 per guest. Reservations: Call (407) 351-5074
- Tony Roma’s, 8560 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819, Menu, Come celebrate Valentine’s Day at Tony Roma’s! Enjoy a special Filet Medallions Combo for only $30. The combo includes your choice of house salad, Caesar salad or Original Classic Potato Soup with Filet Medallions (6 ounces) topped with Cabernet demi-glace, mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Plus, choice of Grilled Shrimp Skewers or a Half Rack of Baby Back Ribs. Reservations: Call (407) 248-0094
- Central Florida Nature Adventures is offering a unique Silver River Kayak Tour on Valentine’s Day. Price is $94 per person and the tour lasts about four and a half hours.
- Wild Florida Airboat Tours will offer 15% off romantic sunset airboat tours and a stroll through the gator park valid form February 12, 2018 to February 17, 2018. To receive discount use code WildValentine online, over the phone or in person.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures will offer 20% discounts on their sunset tours. After the tour, guests will receive a 10% discount to Boggy Bottom BBQ for a romantic dinner for two. To receive the discount, guests should call and use special code “VALE18.” This offer is valid February 13, 2018 to February 15, 2018.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is offering the “Love is in the Air” package from February 8, 2018 to February 18,2018. This package includes: a private capsule for the couple with priority boarding, a long-stemmed rose, a box of specialty chocolates and a glass of champagne. The price is $110 per couple for the champagne experience and $90 per couple for the non-alcoholic option.
- Bar Louie at Orlando Airport will host a Stupid Cupid Spotlight Party on Wednesday, February 14, 2018. The party will offer drink specials along with half priced select appetizers and flatbreads.
- Howl At the Moon will host a Naughty or Nice Happy Hour Party on Friday, February 16, 2018. It will be complete with games, drink specials, giveaways and live music. Date Night Table Package is also available upon request.
- Leu Gardens will host a romantic concert on Valentine’s Day featuring Ricky and the Buzzcatz from 7:00pm -10:00pm. Advance tickets are $15 per person and will go on sale on Friday, January 26, 2018.
- SAK Comedy Lab will offer three shows on Valentine’s Day at 6:00pm, 8:00pm and 10:00pm. A Sweetheart Special is also available for $48 and includes admission for two and two drinks.
- The Alfond Inn in Winter Park will host “A Valentine’s Experience Under The Stars” event on Saturday, February 10, 2018. The event will include cocktails in the Conservatory, followed by a three course dinner on the lawn and live music. The price for this experience is $99 per person.
- Track Shack will host the Third Annual Run 4 Love 4 Mile, presented by Florida Hospital on Saturday, February 10, 2018. All finishers receive a commemorative shirt and medal. Prices to participate vary and early pricing is available through January 27, 2018. Get $4 off with code LOVERUN18.