Seasons 52 is launching a fixed-price menu just in time for fall! The restaurant’s Harvest menu allows guests to choose a soup or salad, entrée and Mini Indulgence dessert for just $29.95. The menu features the freshest ingredients that autumn season has to offer – like Bosc pears, mushrooms, butternut squash and Caulilini – and is available now through November 21.
We were invited to Seasons 52 – Altamonte Springs to taste their new Harvest menu and we were very impressed with our entire visit. The food was so good and fresh and the best manager I’ve ever encountered, Claudia Ortiz (who started there as a server, then bartender, then got promoted to manager) and her staff took care of us really well. You can’t go wrong at Seasons 52 – Altamonte Springs. Highly recommended!
Select a cup of soup or salad:
– Butternut Squash Soup
– Porcini Mushroom Bisque. I highly recommend!
– Spinach and Caramelized Bosc Pear Salad
– Organic Field Greens
– Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon – crushed potatoes, Caulilini, grilled lemon, dill-mustard sauce. I highly recommend!
– Wood-Grilled Filet Mignon – roasted mushrooms, Caulilini, Yukon mash, red wine sauce. I highly recommend!
– New! Mediterranean-Style Australian Lamb Shank* – sautéed green beans, Yukon mash
– New! Venison Chop* – venison ragout, Caulilini and sweet potato mash
– New! Short Rib Lasagna* – mozzarella, grass-fed beef Bolognese
– Pumpkin Pie or Poached Pear Cheesecake
* Entrees exclusive to the Harvest menu.
Guests can complement their meal with recommended wine pairings available for an additional cost by the glass or try a seasonal cocktail, such as the Pearfect Storm.
For more information, please visit: seasons52.com/events/harvest-menu
Seasons 52 – Altamonte Springs
463 E Altamonte Dr. Altamonte Springs, FL 32701