We were invited to Solstice Bar & Grille, a brand new, full service, casual restaurant featuring simply prepared American classics. They are located in the clubhouse at Solara Resort, a neighborhood of resort-style vacation townhomes and single-family homes just 8 miles away from world class theme parks, and a short commute to world-famous Orlando area attractions.
Solstice Bar & Grille hopes to provide “delectable food with aesthetics that create the perfect environment to enjoy a relaxing, wholesome meal.” Guest can witness the outdoor amenities and the beautiful neighborhood surrounding it from inside the restaurant. The restaurant is open to the public.
Here are Our Top 5 Favorite Dishes from the all-new Solstice Bar & Grille:
1. CLUB SANDWICH All natural turkey, ham, applewood bacon, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato on toasted multigrain bread. $13
2. VEGGIE 10″ GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA Cauliflower crust, red sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms and diced tomato. $13
3. LUAU SALAD Thai peanut glazed chicken chilled and served atop crisp greens mango, pineapple, strawberries, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, cilantro and a sesame ginger dressing. $12
4. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SKILLETVanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce. $5
5. HULA HULA (NON-ALCOHOLIC) Piña colada mix and passion purée. $7
Here is an Inside look at the Brand-New Solara Resort Clubhouse:
The Splash Poolside Bar offers full food service and tropically inspired cocktails, a selection of local craft beers and world class wines.
Zero-entry grand pool.
Waterslides for the kids.
Flowrider – wave/surf machine. The cost is $30.00+tax per person for unlimited all day riding.
Gaming station for the teens.
Virtual sports simulator.
And an instagramable wall in the teen gaming room.
Solstice Bar & Grille at Solara Resort
1575 Carey Palm Cir, Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 479-5500 Ext 104