Change is in the air – from summer to fall, the seasons are changing and so is the seasonal featured menu at First Watch.
As the temperatures are beginning to cool slightly and pumpkins begin to get harvested, the new First Watch seasonal menu reflects that change with hearty pork carnitas burritos, pumpkin spiced pancakes, carrot crush juice, and cinnamon sugar doughnut holes.
My favorite dish was the Carnitas Burrito, a massive tortilla burrito stuffed with pork carnitas, scrambled cage-free eggs, fresh seasoned potatoes, black beans, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, and fresh avocado. The burrito is covered with a mild, delicious tomatillo hollandaise and topped with lime crema, pico de gallo, house-pickled onions, fresh cilantro and Cotija cheese. What a beauty!!!
Carrot, orange, coconut water, turmeric and lemon.
Pork carnitas, scrambled cage-free eggs, fresh seasoned potatoes, black beans, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, and fresh avocado. Wrapped in a grilled whole wheat tortilla, covered with tomatillo hollandaise and topped with lime crema, pico de gallo, house-pickled onions, fresh cilantro and Cotija cheese.
PUMPKIN PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Two cage-free eggs cooked any style plus one of their signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
Cinnamon sugar-dusted cake donut holes with chocolate sauce and mixed berry compote for dipping
Of course, there are still old favorites on the menu available for take out or dine in at First Watch, including:
ELEVATED EGG SANDWICH
Fresh, over-easy cage-free egg with bacon, Gruyere cheese, fresh smashed avocado, mayo and lemon dressed arugula on a brioche bun. Served with fresh, seasoned potatoes.
FARM STAND BREAKFAST TACOS
Three wheat-corn tortillas with scrambled eggs, Cajun chicken, chorizo, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Topped with fresh avocado and housemade pico de gallo. Served with seasoned black beans.
Safety Precautionary Measures at First Watch
First Watch has begun to reopen more of their restaurants here in Central Florida in a way that they are confident is safe for their employees and customers.
Their teams are dedicated to continuous training, enhancing their safety procedures and following CDC recommendations. It’s First Watch’s mission to do the right thing – for your family and for theirs.
They have always kept things fresh and clean, but here are a few things they are doing to keep our restaurant even safer:
- Pre-Screening our Team Members | Every person, every shift, to ensure everyone on our team is healthy and ready to safely serve you and your family.
- Social Distancing | For everyone’s safety, we are making a conscious effort to minimize close contact. A little personal space goes a long way.
- Menus | We are providing single-use menus, and you can also check out our menu on your mobile device to keep things clean and green!
- Condiments | Single-use condiments are available upon request. We’re also disinfecting containers, bottles and trays between each use.
- High-Touch Surfaces | We’re continually disinfecting door handles, restroom surfaces, our host area…you name it!
- Hand Sanitizer | It’s available up front. Come say hi!
- Handwashing and Hygiene | We’re all washing our hands, as always, thoroughly and often. We’re also ensuring the whole team is practicing other proper personal hygiene behaviors. Of course.
- Personal Protective Equipment | We’ve made personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves, available to all team members.
- No-Contact Pickup | Next time you’re craving Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on the go, order and pay online and grab your order just inside our front door. We’ll give you a thumbs up on the way out!