Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew is now open at Disney Springs West Side featuring hand-crafted mouthwatering yeast and cake donuts with an assortment of cold brew coffee pick-me-ups and a few sweet-yet-savory sandwiches.
Guests can have a complete donut experience gazing through the windows of the Everglazed working show kitchen where the humble donut is fried, glazed and piled high with a rainbow of toppings.
These donuts are all made from scratch daily in limited quantities.
In addition to donuts, the Everglazed menu has cold-brewed coffee, brunch-inspired beverages with hand-crafted flavored milks and spiked coffees – and more to pair with your favorite sweet treat.
There’s a few murals for those Instagram worthy photographs as well as an adorable outdoor patio to enjoy your treats.
Some unique specialty “Funky Bunch” donut options include:
• Peanut Butter Explosion: Chocolate iced donut, peanut butter chips, crushed Reese’s Cups, chocolate peanut butter frosting.
• Nutella Bella: Nutella crème-filled, chocolate iced donut, crushed hazelnuts.
• Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Cinnamon iced donut, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar.
• Maple Double Bacon: Maple iced donut, loaded with crispy bacon.
• Mounds Coconut Dream: Coconut-almond iced donut, toasted coconut, chopped Mounds, cream cheese frosting, vanilla icing drizzle.
For vegan friends, do not miss the purple glazed ube vegan donut.
Something different here – spiked coffees, like this Mochalada Mudslide – delish!
Mochalada Mudslide – cold brew, cream, chocolate syrup, coffee, rum and chocolate cordials, pina colada mix, whipped cream
For those looking for something more savory for breakfast, Everglazed also features a line of loaded fries and signature sammies like The B&G Burger, Grilled Cheeeese, and the Funky Chicken, which will be served on your choice of a glazed donut or sweet bun.
Loaded Fries – topped with chili, queso, bacon, scallions, tomato, cilantro and sour cream
The Funky Chicken – fried chicken, ranch slaw, BBQ, spicy mayo, B&B pickles
“Some people say you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy donuts and that’s kind of the same thing. See you in the donut garden,” said owner Guy Revelle.
Visit http://everglazed.com/ for more information