When 2020 forced the world to slow down, the owners of Puff ‘n Stuff Catering located in Eatonville, FL saw a renewed interest in family time. They wondered, what if they crafted fresh meals for busy families to provide the convenience of take-out or delivery, and the wholesomeness of making it yourself at the comfort of your own home? They created Heirloom to fill that need.
Heirloom is designed to encourage and support the value of family meals. Heirloom provides a family meal without the time-consuming prep and clean up. It is their goal to serve you and your busy lifestyle so you do not have to compromise quality time with your family.
Enjoy chef prepared meals delivered locally to your door in Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas by using code “TASTYCHOMPS” to take $25 off your first order, no expiration or exclusions.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE – Select items from their weekly fresh-made individual or family sized meals or party platters. Add items to complement from their pairings and market. You can even order Heirloom for multiple weeks in one visit.
2. DELIVER – Free weekly delivery on a select day, based on your zip code, or any day delivery for a fee. If you are not home to receive your order, you can leave a cooler out for them. Pick-up is also available at their Tampa or Orlando offices.
3. HEAT & EAT – Follow simple reheating instructions for your oven or microwave to enjoy ther chef prepared meals at home in minutes. Relax and start planning your Heirloom order for next week or catering for your upcoming event.
Here are the five dishes that I ordered:
1. Chilled Gazpacho Soup
A blend of cucumber, red pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, sourdough bread topped with garlic croutons.
2. Buffalo Chicken Potato Skin
Potato skins, shredded chicken in buffalo sauce, bleu cheese, scallion, & ranch dressing.
3. Summer Watermelon Salad Grilled Shrimp
Goat cheese, chili and lime sunflower seed crumble, arugula, baby kale, lemon poppy seed vinaigrette.
4. Portobello Enchiladas Individual Meal
Fire-roasted tomato sauce, jack & cheddar cheese, cilantro sour cream with roasted squash, corn, peppers, cilantro.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with Sea Salt
Interested in placing an order? Use our personalized link below to automatically apply $25 off your first order.
About Puff ‘n Stuff Catering:
Since 1980, Puff ‘n Stuff Catering has been the premier catering and full-service event planning company in Central Florida. In 2003, Warren Dietel acquired the company with plans to expand and in 2010 theye grew to serve Florida’s West Coast as well. They have been a big part of important events for families and businesses in these communities and they look forward to continuing that tradition with Heirloom.