Bourbon Sippin’, Beer Tastin’, Good Food…all for a Great Cause
Orlando, FL – July 21, 2011 – The producers of the Orlando Chili Cook-off, Events for Change, Inc., announce the first annual OB3: OrlandoBourbon, Beer N’ Bites taking place Saturday, September 24th, 2011 in Baldwin Park to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP). The WWP is an organization founded by veterans and friends who took action to help the injured service men and women who served for our country – they have helped countless numbers of veterans and their families adjust to civilian life.
Bourbon lovers, beer aficionados and foodies are invited to come out to Baldwin Park to sip, mingle and enjoy live, local music. Your $40 admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy UNLIMITED sampling of beer and bourbon, along with “bites” from local restaurants.
OB3 admission includes:
* A souvenir glass, with commemorative logo, for sampling
* Unlimited Bourbon and Beer tastings
* Delicious Bites! Enjoy a selection of food from some of Orlando’s best restaurants
* Vote on your favorite “bite” and chow down on other food items for sale
* Learn something new at the Tasting Theater from a local chef, master distiller or brew master
* Listen to Live Music on the main stage all day
* Like football? Watch college football on our giant screen!
* Valet Parking and plenty of FREE Parking also available
* Shuttle to Park Ave., Central Ave. and in-and-around Baldwin Park.
Founded by a group of Baldwin Park locals in 2009, Events for Change, Inc. operates under a “good times for a great cause” philosophy. With an end goal of raising at least $10,000 for Wounded Warrior Project (WWP), attendees at OB3 will get the chance to have fun while making a difference. “The event falls on the 10-year anniversary month of 9/11, so it’s a perfect time to give back to those who served our country,” Kenneth Roberts, Events for Change Founder explains.