Savor the flavor of the islands at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and enjoy Hemingway’s Signature Summer Pre-Fixe Menu.
A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to taste the summer menu at Hemingways. As our group walked across a small bridge that connects the restaurant from the hotel, we arrive to an entrance tucked next to a tropical waterfall. Feeling like I just walked into a secret hiding place, the old fashioned interior of the restaurant reflects a literature-inspired environment with floor-to-ceiling windows that has spectacular views.
The summer menu was a showcase of fresh ingredients this season and every bite was delightful. Designed by Executive Chef Kenneth Juran, the three-course menu is available in July and August and features many of “Papa’s” seasonal favorites including:
- Key Lime Caesar Salad
- Florida Rock Shrimp Chowder with Zellwood sweet corn
- Hemingway’s “Cayo Hueso” Crab Cakes
- Duvall Street Shrimp Scampi featuring jumbo tiger shrimp
- Cuban Criollo Chicken seasoned with a blend of fresh herbs and spices
- Crispy Black Fin Snapper served with a coconut yucca cake
- Key Lime Tart or Peanut Butter Bombe for dessert
Juran says. “Each course was designed to capture the essence of the islands and provide guests with a truly delectable experience.”
Starting at $64 per couple, the three-course #FlavorsOfSummer menu may also be paired with Canvas wines for $89 per couple.