Hanging out with Operation Manager Alex & Executive Chef Frank Galeano
We were invited to a media preview at Tapa Toro, located in front of ICON Orlando 360, to meet their newly appointed executive chef Francisco “Frank” Galeano & taste their new winter menu. Tapa Toro’s new winter menu offers unique dishes that will take you on a culinary journey of Spanish flavors and culture.
Roasted Eggplant “Steak” – roasted eggplant steak, cauliflower, capers, kale, gold raisins, almond, smoked tomato jam, honey
Xeres Chicken – confit leg of chicken, herb roasted potatoes, olives, gold raisins, oyster mushrooms, sherry pan sauce
Spiced Lamb – eggplant fondue, orange & cumin glazed baby carrots, green olive salsa
Tapa Toro’s entire lineup of new dishes include:
- Piquillos Rellenos, Moroccan-Spiced Lamb Stuffed Piquillo Peppers, Migas, Preserved Lemon, Tetilla Fondue
- Berenjenas Sevillanas, Panko-Crusted Eggplant Romesco Sauce, Seasonal Chutney, Local Honey
- Blistered Shishitos, Fire-Roasted Shishito Peppers, Sesame, Lemon, Lemon-Basil Aioli
- Bronzino, Fennel, Radish, Tomatoes, Shallots, Crispy Garbanzo Salad, Caper Lemon Dressing
- Quinoa Salad, Peruvian Red Quinoa, Dried Fruit, Spiced Pepitas, Crispy Kale, Roasted Root Vegetables, Greens, Sesame Carrot Vinaigrette
- Valencia Salad, Valencia Orange, Shaved Fennel, Olives, Peruvian Potatoes, Shallots, Greens, Mint-Orange Dressing
- Clams & White Bean, Cedar Key Littleneck Clams, Chorizo, Parsley, White Bean, Pimenton, Grilled Bread
- Herbed Chicken Bocadillo, Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, Grilled Vegetables, Red Pepper Aioli, Ciabatta Bun
- Chuleta de Cochinillo, 10 Ounce, All-Natural Pork Chop, Carrot Puree, Fabada, Valencia Orange Glaze, Chimichurri Sauce
- Salmon a la Plancha, Sauteed Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Fennel Broth, Piperade
- Spiced Lamb, Eggplant Fondue, Orange and Cumin Glazed Baby Carrots, Green Olive Salsa
Tapa Toro’s daily happy hour is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., featuring half-price sangria, and tasty bites.
Additionally, Tapa Toro wants to be your home for the holidays, showcasing a special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day three-course menu, which at $30 per person includes all-you-can-eat-winter paella, Candy Cane Beet Salad, dessert and live entertainment.
This year, the restaurant is featuring two New Year’s Eve events:
- Early Seating from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. includes a 4-course meal, champagne toast at 6 p.m. (midnight in Spain), and priority seating for flamenco dinner show, priced at $35 per person.
- Evening Seating from 9 p.m. to close includes a 5-course meal, champagne toast at midnight, and flamenco dinner show, priced at $75 per person and $60 per child under 12.
For more information, please visit: tapatoro.com
(Source: Tapa Toro)
8441 International Dr #260, Orlando, FL 32819