We were invited to the newly opened American Social Bar & Kitchen to try their brunch menu and experience what they have to offer. American Social is an upscale, yet casual, high-energy sports bar and music-centric restaurant that offers an award-winning menu and entertainment.
Guest can enjoy live music from favorite local artists and special guests, weekly events like Trivia Nights and Cocktail Therapy, big-screen televisions highlighting must-see game, and private and semi-private dining areas.
There’s such a fun vibe to this restaurant, from the purple lighting to the fantastic sound system – classy yet casual.
“AmSo” is located on Sand Lake Road, next door to Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi, in the location where Bar Louie used to be.
This is their fourth location in Florida. They opened their first location back in 2012 in Fort Lauderdale, their second in 2014 in Miami, third in 2017 in Tampa, and then their fourth, the Orlando location on Aug. 8, 2019.
AmSo is the place for friends to come together, eat all-American food favorites, and make memories while upbeat music fills the air and all the big games can be enjoyed with friends and fellow fans.
Guest can order handcrafted signature cocktail or choose from their extensive craft brew menu that will make you feel as if you’ve reached beer heaven. Their resort style outdoor bar & patios will breeze your worries away.
On the weekends, they have an extensive brunch menu. Whether you want savory bacon and eggs or something sweeter, there is something for every palate.
You can get your weekend started on the right foot with bottomless mimosas every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m and ladies get a free champagne with any purchase, excluding donut holes.
Here are our Top 5 Brunch Items at American Social Bar & Kitchen:
1. Cinnamon French Toast Crunch
Cereal milk soaked brioche bread, crushed cinnamon toast crunch, cereal milk custard, sliced bananas, servedwith peanut butter toffee and mixed berry compote dipping sauces for dipping the french toast in. Everything about this dish was perfection – from the soft brioche bread to the fantastic peanut butter toffee dipping sauce. It takes you back to those Saturday mornings watching cartoons and enjoying breakfast, but this time – more elevated. Best cinnamon french toast I’ve ever had!
2. Breakfast Pizza
Sausage, tomato sauce, bacon, white cheddar, scrambled eggs. Who doesn’t love a good breakfast pizza served on an American flag board?
3. Pork Belly Benedict
Two poached eggs, English muffin, house cured Canadian bacon, tomato, hollandaise, English muffin, petite salad. It was delicious thing, super rich, fork-tender and flavorful.
4. Smoked Salmon Benedict
Two perfectly poached eggs, fried potato cake, hollandaise, super green spinach, petite salad. We have had a lot of eggs benedicts in town, but the eggs in both the benedict dishes were cooked to perfection, with that nice egg ooze when you slice down the middle. It was nice to have a contrast to the traditional egg muffin with the crunchy savory potato cakes served as the base for this dish.
5. Maui Mimosa
A sweet and delish take on the traditional Mimosa made with Stoli vodka, crushed pineapple, champagne, pineapple juice, passion fruit.
It was also great running into my longtime friend DJ Alejandro Rincon playing during their Sunday brunch. The music and vibe was bumping.
The atmosphere is perfect for gathering with friends and family – from the lighting to the music, the friendly staff, and tasty food and drink options, this spot is worth checking out. The ambiance is fantastic, fun, and vibrant.
And if you look closely, you can see Tiger Woods’ locker. It’s the second one.
American Social offers a menu full of tasty options and fun memories that will leave you coming back for more.
With Breast Cancer Awareness Month in full swing, American Social is also thinking pink to spread the word and support the fight for a cure. This year, American Social created three pink beverages: the Pink Whitney Cocktail ($7), Pink Whitney Shot ($5), and Frosé ($8), all of which will benefit the Gina McReynolds Foundation with $1 from each cocktail going towards the organization.
In addition to the month-long special, American Social will host a ticketed fundraising event on Tuesday, October 29 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. featuring cocktails and passed bites at $20 per person, also benefitting the Gina McReynolds Foundation.
- Every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ladies receive complimentary bottomless mimosas with the purchase of a brunch entree
- Mondays – $5 #AmSo Burgers (all day)
- Wednesdays – $10 Pizzas and Bottles of Wine, $4 wines by the glass
- Thursdays– Ladies Cocktail Therapy ( Ladies drink free ketel botanicals from 9pm-11pm) $4 Margaritas, House Wines all night
- AmSo serves as the spot for football this season with game day specials including $4-6 draft beers, $4-6 shots of Bacardi, Fireball, Jameson, Grey Goose, and Patron, and $15 Bud Light and $20 Heineken beer buckets.
- Halloween happenings
- Zombie Athletes Party (10/26) – Come dressed up in your spooky best for American Social’s Zombie Athletes party. From 9pm to close, enjoy a night filled with music from local DJs, drink specials and a zombie costume contest where the best dressed undead jocks can win cash prizes! Don’t miss out on $4 bottles of Dos Equis, $4 jager nippers and $7 Grey Goose, Bacardi & Patron cocktails!
- A Nightmare on Sand Lake Road (10/31) – For the scariest night of the year, American Social has planned an epic monster bash where guests will be able to party until the witching hour to great music while enjoying $4 bottles of Dos Equis, $4 jager nippers and $7 Grey Goose, Bacardi & Patron cocktails!
- American Beer Day (10/27) – In celebration of the “holiday” AmSo will offer $15 Bud Light buckets and $4 Michelob Ultra drafts all day long.
American Social Bar & Kitchen
7335 W Sand Lake Road, Orlando, Florida 32819