Have you heard about the new Brazas Chicken in downtown Avalon Park in East Orlando featuring Peruvian style rotisserie chicken , ceviche , chaufa fried rice and more?
Peruvian cuisine is one of my favorites in all the world – blending together rich ancient Latin American traditions with recent immigrants from China and Japan – you can see the influences come together in chau fa (literally fried rice) and ceviche, which features sliced fish in lemon juice and herbs.
Founded by Avalon Park resident and Peruvian native, Franco Del Solar, Brazas Chicken – which has been open in South Orange in Orlando since 2006 – recently opened their newest location in East Orlando in downtown Avalon Park. “I have called Avalon Park home for over a decade and I am proud to continue to expand in this community and bring a little bit of my home culture to my American home,” says Franco. “We love what we do and that’s all that matters. Good food. Good service.”
– Ceviche Limeno – fish in lemon sauce with corn and sweet potato
– Jalea de Pescado – deep fried breaded fish
– Papa a la Huancaina – sliced potatoes with creamy cheese sauce
– Pollo a la Brasa – rotisserie chicken marinated in special peruvian sauce
– Pollo Saltado – chicken stir fried with sliced tomatoes and red onions
– Arroz Chaufa Pollo – chicken fried rice Peruvian style
Avalon park- 12001 Avalon lake dr
for Avalon park-407-412-5995
Orange avenue-4797 s orange avenue
for orange avenue- 407-582-0506