PETERBROOKE CHOCOLATIER LAUNCHES 90-MINUTE “101 CLASS” FOR $40 PER PERSON
Take a teaching from the pros and learn firsthand all there is to know about being a chocolate connoisseur. On February 12, Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park (“Peterbrooke”) will launch Chocolate 101, the first in a series of interactive classes for 2012.
The 90-minute class is available for up to 8 guests and can also be booked privately for events, birthday parties and themed celebrations. For $40 per person guests will have their chance to:
– Learn the history of chocolate
– Understand and take a chance at tempering
– Sample four wines and understand suggested wine pairings
– Sample eight chocolates including the Ultimate Truffle, Sea Salt Chocolate, Milk & Dark Chocolate Covered Bacon, Sea Salt Chocolate-Covered Caramel, 65% and 72% Cocoa Chocolates, Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries and the Peterbrooke signature, Chocolate-Covered Popcorn
– Receive a 10 percent discount on purchases made that night
Those interested in attending the class must RSVP by calling Peterbrooke, but hurry as seats are melting away.
MORE ABOUT PETERBROOKE CHOCOLATIER OF WINTER PARK
Peterbrooke of Winter Park is locally owned and operated by Jami and Kevin Wray. The Winter Park location boasts 1,400-square-feet of chocolate bliss with unique-to-store delectables like chocolate-covered bacon, sea salted caramels, spicy chili chocolate and for those looking for traditional favorites, the gourmet chocolate-covered popcorn is available in dark and milk chocolate. The chocolate boutique is open daily from Monday – Thursday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. For more information about the Chocolate of the Month Club, please visit the Peterbrooke Chocolatier Winter Park location at 300 South Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789 or call 407.644.3200.
February 12, 2012
6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
$40 per person please call to reserve your space
Peterbrooke Chocolatier300 South Park Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789