Here are a few awesome local places to try Tequila today Monday July 24th 2017 – National Tequila Day!
- Garden Rita – Mini Bell Pepper, Cilantro, Cucumber, Lemon, Cointreau, Roca Patrón Silver Tequila
- 6967 Lake Nona Blvd, Orlando; 407-955-4340; chromalakenona.com
- Sangria Margarita – The best of both worlds, served frozen
- 1590 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando; 407-934-3700; paradiso37.com
Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs
- Stellar Margarita – An Out of This World Blend Riazul Blanco Tequila, DiSaranno Originale, Cointreau and fresh margarita mix
- 1506 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando; 407-27-7827; planethollywoodintl.com
The Polite Pig at Disney Springs
- Tequila & Grapefuit – House-Made On Tap Cocktail with Tequila, Citrus and Grapefruit Liqueur
- 1536 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando; 407-938-7444; politepig.com
PLUS, Paradiso 37 at Disney Springs is offering the below specials in celebration of the holiday!
- $4 Mango or Strawberry Margaritas all day!
- Free Samples of 100% Agave Tequila from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Plus, guests can choose from a selection of more than 50 tequilas and watch as their margaritas are made tableside, right before their eyes
- 1921 by Norman Van Aken: enjoy your tequila with a side of modernist art and sip on the Con Quina ($12) made with fresh lemon and strawberry rhubarb sugar
- Canvas Restaurant & Market: take it all in with a view and the Ever Capricious($11)
- Dragonfly Orlando: try the Musashi’s Paddle ($10), because everyone love a little yuzu and jalapeño in their cocktail
- The Rusty Spoon: order the La Diosa…well, because it sounds so pretty!
Shout out to Rockaway PR for this great list – send us your recommendations for Tequila by emailing us at tastychomps at gmail.com!