I recently dropped by Brio at the Mall at Millenia for a media preview of their new Art of the Grill menu and National Lasagna Day. It had been a while since I’ve dropped by and was glad I did. The flavors were fresh, and I particularly enjoyed the beef carpaccio appetizer.
This, we are told, is among the highest selling items out of the entire nation for Brio right here in Orlando – and it’s because of the high volumes of Brazilian tourists – who certainly know and love their beef – who call Brio’s carpaccio the best in town. I can see why – thinly sliced eye round beef with lovely capers and lemon aioli – the beef is fresh and the setting is beautiful.
Spicy Shrimp & Eggplant
Pan seared shrimp, Romano crusted eggplant, black pepper cream sauce 12.75
Field greens, capers, mustard aioli, Parmesan 13.50
Sauteed shrimp garnish 6.95
BRIO Orlando Area Locations are Firing Up the Grill with “The Art of Grilling”
Special Menu Selections, Including Fish, Chicken, Steak and More, June 13–July 30
Grilling is a Tuscan tradition dating back hundreds of years, and preparing the ideal dish is an art to be admired. BRIO Tuscan Grille locations at the Mall at Millenia in Orlando and Winter Park Village in Winter Park, are featuring “The Art of Grilling” two-course special menu for a limited time, Tuesday, June 13–Sunday, July 30 which includes one grilled dish paired with a dessert.
With The Art of Grilling promotion, guests can enjoy an entrée and dessert from the following choices:
- Grilled Branzino & Summer Panzanella Salad: Arugula, cucumber, tomato, grilled red pepper, chickpeas, red onion, croutons, Feta, red wine vinaigrette ($27.95)
- Grilled Half Chicken: Mint cilantro relish, grilled fingerlings, bacon, caramelized onions, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($21.95)
- New York Strip Steak: 14 oz., pearled couscous pilaf, grilled zucchini, red onions, tomatoes, kale, Feta, Poblano vinaigrette ($31.95)
Dessert — Choose One
- Dolchino dessert selections include: Crème Brulee, Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake Crumble
Reservations at BRIO can be made online by visiting www.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.
National Lasagna Day is Saturday July 29th but Bravo and Brio are celebrating a little early.
On Wednesday, July 26, BRAVO locations will honor National Lasagna Day with 50 percent off their Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese. During dinner, only the full-size portion will be served; during lunch, the half- and full-size portions will be available.
- Lunch — Mezza Lasagna & Insalata, featuring a half portion of BRAVO’s signature Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese, paired with a Chopped, Caesar or Insalata Della Casa salad, for only $7. (Or, guests can order a full-size lasagna for $7.50.)
- Dinner — Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese, featuring BRAVO’s signature meat sauce, creamy Alfredo, ricotta and mozzarella, for $8.99.
On Thursday, July 27, BRIO locations will honor National Lasagna Day with 50 percent off their Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese.
- Lunch – Guests can order Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese & Insalata, featuring a half portion of Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese, paired with a BRIO Chopped Salad, Bistecca Insalata or Caesar Salad. A full-size portion can also be ordered during lunch.
- Dinner – Only the full-size portion will be available.