Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, has expanded in Florida with its newest location in Vineland Pointe.
The Orlando area restaurant marks Chicken Salad Chick’s 20th store in Florida, with four additional locations slated to open this year.
Spearheading the Orlando area growth is husband and wife duo, Glenn and Jennifer Pilson of TAB Holdings, LLC, who plan to expand their footprint into Windermere later this year.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, March 12– Free Chicken Salad for a year – The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. * Any guest not part of the first 100 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year.
- Wednesday, March 13– Meet The Chicks – The first 100 guests who purchase a Chick Special will get an opportunity to “Meet The Chicks” over the next year and will receive one small scoop of a different flavor per month.
- Thursday, March 14 – The first 100 guests at opening to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. RTIC Chick tumbler.
- Friday, March 15 –Free Upgrade Friday – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Saturday, March 16 – The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chick cooler.
With over 10 years experience owning and operating concepts like Twisted Root Burger Co. and Five Guys, The Pilsons are experts in the foodservice and franchising industry. The pair first tasted Chicken Salad Chick’s made from scratch chicken salad two years ago when they visited the brand’s hometown location in Auburn, Alabama. The restaurant’s flavorful food and comforting southern hospitality impressed the couple, pushing them to open their first location in Vineland Pointe.
“Not only have Glenn and I fallen in love with Chicken Salad Chick, but we’ve also grown to admire the management team,” said Jennifer. “We’ve been amazed with the unwavering support they have provided us, which makes opening a restaurant in the area we’ve called home for nearly 20 years that much sweeter. The residents in Vineland Pointe are always looking for something fresh and unique, so we are thrilled to introduce them to Chicken Salad Chick’s savory and authentic menu offerings.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 by founder, Stacy Brown. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu offers a variety of options suitable for any guest. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has more than 100 restaurants currently open in 13 states and remains a standout brand within the fast casual segment.
(Source: Chicken Salad Chick)
We were invited to visit their new location during grand opening week and we were impressed with their southern hospitality and made from scratch food that is served from the heart. You can really taste and feel the love with each bite you take.
– A scoop of the Buffalo Barclay, Egg Salad, Sassy Scotty
– Chicken Salad BLT on a flaky buttery croissant with a side of fresh fruit
– Pimento Cheese BLT on white bread (toasted) with a side of mac n’ cheese
– Buttercream Frosted Flower Cookies
The soups are made daily from the freshest ingredients. Take a look at their daily soup schedule for available selections.
Monday – Loaded Potato & Broccoli Cheese
Tuesday – Loaded Potato & Tomato Bisque
Wednesday – Loaded Potato & Chicken Tortilla
Thursday – Loaded Potato & Chicken Florentine
Friday – Loaded Potato & Tomato Bisque
Saturday – Loaded Potato & Chicken Florentine
Chicken Salad Chick
11587 Regency Village Dr. Orlando, FL 32821
Hours: Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m