The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has revealed the menu and themed areas for the 2019 Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, taking place Friday, November 8, and Saturday, November 9. The menu features recurring festival favorites alongside delightful new dishes.
At this epic food and wine event, guests can sample wines from around the world and savor culinary artistry from pastries to pasta. The 10th annual event also offers eleven educational seminars if you would like to impress friends with your knowledge of wines, cocktails, beer, pasta-making, cheese pairing or the fine art of sushi and sake. Most seminars begin at 4:30pm and last approximately one hour. Causeway event tickets are now available for $145 which includes the Beer Garden upgrade! Check out our post recapping 2018’s Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic event here.
Fans can now visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to view the 2019 food menu as well as purchase tickets and overnight packages. More information on the special celebratory additions for the event’s 10th year will be announced later.
Notable new dishes on the 2019 menu include:
• Pan-seared rock fish with cotechino, toasted fregola, romanesco with Lambrusco from Todd English’s bluezoo
• Vegan pho with rice noodle, bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoot, hoisin and sriracha from Fresh
• Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli with pumpkin seed and sage gremolata, pumpkin crema and pecorino from Il Mulino
• Poutine, French fries and cheese curds topped with gravy at the Beer Garden
• Barbacoa beef taco with ancho Chile braised beef, minced red onion, lime wedge, lime cilantro and “chimichurri” sauce from Picabu
• Seared Salmon with caramelized cabbage, sauce soubise, chestnut gnocchi ossolani from Garden Grove
• Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, tempura crunch from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
Returning favorites include:
• Oven-roasted angus beef tenderloin with Idaho mashed potatoes, caramelized field mushrooms, sauce bordelaise from Shula’s Steakhouse
• Dynamite Rock Shrimp from Todd English’s bluezoo
• Kimonos and Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
• Funfetti fried Oreo cookie with dark chocolate ganache at Carnival Corner
• Traditional Earth baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
• Yu Chen’s crispy duck at Chinatown
• Kentuckyaki chicken wings with cilantro-lime dipping sauce at the Beer Garden
The Pig & Poke, the fan-favorite Hawaiian Luau themed area debuted in 2018, will make its return in 2019 along with the other themed areas:
• Carnival Corner, carnival games and food with a twist
• Chinatown, cuisine and beverages inspired by San Francisco’s noted neighborhood
• Bubble Lounge, a sophisticated atmosphere serving sparkling beverages with perfectly paired hors d’oeuvres
• Beer Garden, craft beers with dishes inspired by Oktoberfest
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Executive Chef Dan Herman will feature his personal barbecue favorites at Smokin D’s Barbecue, while original dessert offerings will once again be served by the resort’s executive pastry chef and World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard.
For a full list of current menu offerings, please visit
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 90 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 60 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. This year, causeway tickets include access to the Beer Garden. The event also includes hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
With 17 restaurants and lounges, and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The hotel features more than 70 certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections
For the latest information about the event or to book overnight package options, guests can visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, like www.facebook.com/swananddolphin or call 1-800-227-1500.