We were recently invited to check out Freshii, a Canadian-based healthy fast-casual restaurant located in Dr. Phillips. We enjoyed our first visit and everything we tried was fresh, full of flavor, and delicious. Freshii aims to provide affordable, fresh and nutritious meals that energize people on the go and with seven different menu categories – bowls, burritos, salads, wraps, soups, smoothies & juices, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Freshii operates hundreds of locations around the world. This is their only location in Orlando.
Their menu is constantly evolving. Every 90 days they roll out a new item that incorporates the latest health and food trends.
All of their packaging is made from biodegradable corn and potato resin or is easily recyclable.
Here are our favorite menu items from Freshii in Dr. Phillips:
1. Quickie, 1-Day Juice Cleanse
These juices are to be taken for a whole day to detoxify the body. They are loaded with nutrients and help naturally reset the body while energizing it at the same time.
2. Buddha’s Satay Bowl Rice noodles, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, crispy wontons, green onions, spicy peanut sauce. Not your traditional healthy bowl. This one had a kick to it and the noodles were a nice change from a salad.
3. Tex Mex BurritoBrown rice, avocado, aged cheddar, black beans, corn, salsa fresca, greek yogurt ranch. A great tasting burrito.
4. Recoverii Smoothie (Dairy Free) – banana, turmeric, mango, pineapple, honey, coconut milk & Strawberry Banana Smoothie – strawberries, banana, low-fat frozen yogurt
Both solid smoothies full of nutrients.
5. Cobb Salad Romaine & field greens, hard boiled egg, avocado, bacon, blue cheese, tomatoes, corn, honey dijon dressing. This salad had a variety of fresh ingredients and was packed with flavor in every bite.
6. Fiesta Salad Field greens, avocado, aged cheddar, corn, black beans, salsa fresca, cilantro lime vinaigrette. This salad was delicious and paired well with the Tex Mex burrito.
7. Pangoa BowlBrown rice, avocado, aged cheddar, cherry tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro, lime wedge, fiery bbq sauce.
8. Energii BitesPeanut butter, honey, oats, coconut, chocolate chips. This is one of their most popular menu items. The Energii Bites are a convenient healthy snack for those on the go. Sweet, nutty, and chewy. These are a MUST.
In Store Promotions:
– Buy one, get one 50% off every Wednesday.
– Kids eat free every weekend from the kids menu with the purchase of a regular priced entree. Limited time only.
Be sure to check out Freshii, near Bar Taco, the next time you are in the Dr. Phillips area!
7600 Dr Phillips Blvd #10, Orlando, FL 32819