Tapa Toro is a beautiful restaurant in the International Drive area with a Spanish influenced energy and atmosphere. They have cooking classes and group dining available. Not only that, but they have added a Sunday brunch as well.
From unlimited mimosas and sangrias to a pork belly benedict, you won’t want to sleep through these delicious bites.
The new brunch menu features dishes dreamed up by talented Tapa Toro executive chef Frank Galeano, including:
- Avocado Toast ($12), rustic bread with avocado spread, pickled onions, radish gin cured salmon, and goat cheese
- Pork Belly Benedict ($13), crispy Duroc pork belly, braised greens, bagel bread smoked tomato hollandaise, and hot honey glaze
- Spanish Toast & Fruit ($10), Spanish-style French toast, spiced butter, chantilly seasonal fruit compote, red wine syrup
- Lamb Hash ($15), crispy fried braised lamb, mixed potato hash fried bread crumbs, chiles padrones, and salsa verde
- Calamari Sandwich ($16), rustic bread, fried calamari, spicy aioli tomato, arugula, and patatas fritas
- Eggplant & Tetilla Cheese Napoleon ($8), breaded eggplant, Tetilla cheese, honey smoked almonds, and romesco
- Mushroom & Polenta ($12), oyster & portobello mushrooms, leeks, roasted garlic truffle cream, manchego cheese polenta, and migas
Have a glass of sangria while you wait on your food. Whether you like red or white, both options are available for a glass or bottomless.
Here is the Pork Belly Benedict – crispy Duroc pork belly, braised greens, bagel bread with smoked tomato hollandaise, and a hot honey glaze.
This is the Lamb Hash – crispy fried braised lamb with mixed potato hash fried bread crumbs, chiles padrones, and salsa verde.
For more information, please visit Tapa Toro’s website.