We were invited to check out the new menu at MoonFish, an upscale-casual restaurant offering fish-fusion cuisine, Prime and Choice mid-western aged steaks cooked over a natural wood-burning pit for the past 17 years on Sand Lake’s ‘Restaurant Row’.
Executive Vice President Clark Woodsby
We were delightfully surprised to learn that Clark Woodsby’s grandfather Charley built the first 72 Red Lobsters and then went on to build all the Talk of the Town Restaurants. Clark’s father Ron built MoonFish, and now Clark is keeping up with family’s 6 brands: Charley’s Steak House, MoonFish, FishBones, Texas Cattle Company, Johnnie’s Hideaway, and Vito’s Chop House.
They elevate seafood with top-of-the-catch fish flown in daily.
Seasonal Vegetable Crudité
Sleek and easy to read new menu.
Sushi pizzas in the making.
Here are 7 Dishes to Try from MoonFish’s new menu:
1. Spicy Tuna Big eye tuna, wasabi crème fraîche, avocado, spicy mayo
2. Atlantic Salmon Atlantic salmon, garlic shoyu, dill crème fraîche, micro greens
3. California RollAlaskan crab, spicy mayo, avocado, black & white sesame, orange tobiko
4. Seafood Tower1/2 lb lobster & jumbo lump crab cocktail, shrimp cocktail (8), raw oysters on the half shell (6). Fresh, high quality seafood, meaty oysters, very large cocktail shrimps and crab claws.
5. 1974 Jumbo Fried ShrimpBeautiful presentation and most delicious, largest butterfly shrimps ever. The truffle parmesan fries were awesomely good.
6. Seafood ScampiGarlic butter sauce with shrimp, scallops, mussels and stone crab.
7. Roasted Garlic Tomahawk RibeyeThey age and carve all their steaks in-house.
Manager Malik Muhammad carving the roasted garlic tomahawk ribeye for happy guests.
The manager made sure to personally hand us brownies before we left. Great customer service and hospitality.
Vice President and COO Seth Miller
Director of Restaurant Operations Imane Tazi and Executive Vice President Clark Woodsby
Be sure to check out MoonFish for some of the finest seafood and steaks in town. Highly recommended!
7525 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819