Now that autumn is officially upon us, STK at Disney Springs is excited to unveil brand new core and seasonal menu additions.
As you know, STK is “not your daddy’s steakhouse,” so it should come as no surprise that they are pushing the culinary envelope again and giving guests even more reasons to dine at the Orlando restaurant.
Their complimentary STK bread rolls topped with a dollop of bleu cheese butter sauce are perfect for sharing with friends & family since it pulls apart so easily. It comes with a side of pesto for dipping.
Here Are 5 New Menu Items Now Available at STK:
1. Crispy Octopus Tossed in buffalo sauce, kimchi spices and served with pickled cucumber on the side. Who knew fried octopus, buffalo fried style, would be the BEST OCTOPUS I’VE EVER HAD?! I usually have a hard time eating octopus but this one was cooked so tender it actually tasted like chicken.
2. Beef Tartare Revamped – I love a good tartare and this one made with beef, caramelized onions, tarragon ranch and topped with sesame crackers was a home run.
3. Butternut Squash Fregola Served with exotic mushrooms, roasted pine nuts and shaved truffle. The perfect fall accompaniment to any dish.
4. Fried Brussel SproutsBEST FRIED BRUSSELS SPROUTS I’VE EVER HAD!
5. Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with a Parmesan Crust Also pictured above: the popular Parmesan Truffle Fries & Sweet Corn Pudding.
Here’s a List of the 8 New Menu Items On The Fall Menu:
1. A fresh Heirloom Tomato Salad with apricots, honey ricotta, pistachios and a blood orange vinaigrette.
2. Crispy Calamari with basil, shishito peppers, roasted garlic & lime aioli, and Asian chili sauce.
3. Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail sauce and lemon.
4. Bigeye Tuna Katsu with butternut squash, miso caramel, sweet soy sauce and a edamame mushroom relish
5. Roasted Lamb Rack with gooseberry chutney, rainbow chard and tamarind glaze.
6. A decadent Lobster Bolognese with pappardelle, rainbow chard and a butternut squash truffle cream
7. Exotic Mushrooms
8. Fried Cauliflower
In addition, STK added an incredible 72oz dry-aged Double Tomahawk to their vast selection of steaks.
If you check out their Special of the Day, you never know what you are going to get. On this particular day they were cooking up Market Feature Crab Crusted Grouper with Two Pan Seared Scallops Served on Top of New Orleans Style Collard Greens with Bacon and Brown Butter Pecan Beurre Blanc. It was delicious!
An oldie but goodie, the classic 10oz Filet Mignon.
Thank you Chef Brandon Santiago for an amazing dinner!
STK is a truly one-of-a-kind concept that artfully blends the modern steakhouse and chic lounge into one – offering a dynamic, fine dining experience with the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse. It distinguishes itself by focusing on the dining experience as a whole versus any singular aspect of a good night out. It’s not just the food, sleek décor, in-house DJ or elevated Happy Hour offerings, but rather the combination of all these things that create the Vibe Dining found only at STK.