Chef Chuck Cobb of Git-N-Messy BBQ recently opened in a new location on Hall Road in Winter Park, he’s been busy just trying to keep the coaster going up in the right direction and maintaining focus and quality.
We caught up with him recently – Chef Cobb has been working on smoking whole hogs from South Carolina and on collabs with a couple other chefs from Kai and possibly Taglish, both involving smoked pig heads and one is ramen the other is sisig. Current plans include a potential 3rd partner and working towards a sit down place.
The top seller at Git-N-Messy is still brisket, though the prices have been volatile lately.
3 new bbq sauces for summer
1. Wild blueberry bbq sauce,
2. Fresh peach bbq sauce,
3. Cherry bbq sauce
New Summer Sandwich Menu
1. Nashville Hot chicken sandwich, with brined chicken thighs and double fried, tossed in our Nashville hot coating, on a pineapple brioche roll, topped with peach slaw, house made pickles, and a chipotle ranch sauce.
2. House Cured Bacon BLT Sandwich – I’m getting pork belly in and curing bacon and will be doing a house cured bacon BLT with our cherry BBQ sauce,
3. Alabama white chicken sandwich
4. Brisket sandwich topped with crispy onion rings and our peach BBQ sauce.
All sandwiches will be $9.99,add one of our sides for $1.50 extra
except for our brisket sandwich that will be $13.99 just because the price of brisket is still on the high side.
4893 Hall Rd, Orlando, FL 32817, USA