With more than 500 tropical acres to explore, including a golf club that’s been designated a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Natural Habitat, the Grande Lakes resort grounds are a haven for sports and recreation.
Whether you’re looking for a serene fishing or boating outing on Shingle Lake, a falconry adventure, or to learn about the ecological history while encountering wildlife on a tour, you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities, sports, and recreation without leaving the resort.
Reservations required 24 hours in advance for all Grande Lakes Sports experiences. 866-435-7627
Here are 7 Outdoor Activities to Stay Socially Distant at Grande Lakes Orlando Resort
2. Eco Tours
4. Mountain Biking
5. Falconry Experiences
6. Sunrise Safari
8. Kayak and Pedal Boating
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, a championship-level 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, a luxury wellness center with 40 treatment rooms, private lap pool, and fitness center with exclusive programming and classes
- Three sprawling swimming pools, a lazy river, and designated kid’s and adults-only pool areas
- Twelve dining destinations, ranging from casual to-go markets to refined restaurants and lounges
- 500 acres of pristine natural beauty, including a 43-acre lake with fishing access, hiking trails, environmentally protected areas, and natural wildlife habitats
- Over 100,000 square feet of event space, including outdoor and mixed-use venues for any occasion
- Whisper Creek Farm, a 7,000-square-foot harvest house with a garden, chicken coop, and apiaries whose produce is used throughout the property