The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is going on now through Feb 22, 2021 at Walt Disney World Resort, celebrating visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world.
Food Studios Bring Global Culinary Arts to EPCOT
More than 15 Food Studios throughout the park offer imaginative, art-inspired food and drink featuring clever culinary creations cooked up by Disney chefs.
NEW! This year is the Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio inspired by South America and the art of legendary Disney artist Mary Blair – located between Morocco and France in World Showcase – featuring a Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa and Passion Fruit Mousse, along with a Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie and more. I think this was my favorite booth this year – every dish popped with such vibrant colors and I loved the festive “carnival” colors of the passion fruit mousse and dragonfruit jam dessert. The chilled seafood cocktail was a work of art in itself.
The Artist’s Table at The American Adventure offers a menu including Beef Wellington, a Sipping Chocolate Flight and guest-favorite Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie.
The Painter’s Palate in World Showplace features Prime Steak Tartare, Pistachio Cake and a selection of cocktails.
Festival Favorites – also in World Showplace – offers Remy’s Ratatouille, a Lemon Blood-Orange Tart, the Neapolitan Beer Flight and more.
For full menus from each Food Studio, plus other festival-related foodie fun, visit ArtfulEPCOT.com.
100+ Visiting Artists Share Their Work During the Festival
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts boasts more than 100 talented artists over the course of the 46-day event, featuring pieces in a wide variety of styles and disciplines. Guests can explore Festival Markets throughout the park to purchase new discoveries and, in some cases, meet the artists in person (while adhering to physical-distancing requirements).
- Disney-inspired art is available throughout Festival Markets, ranging in styles from classic to whimsical to edgy. Non-Disney art is available, as well.
- Visiting artists create new pieces live during the festival, providing insight into their processes and personalizing work for guests.
- Artists and Festival Markets will rotate throughout the festival, so guests will likely find something new each time they visit.
- Event-specific merchandise is available throughout the park, including shirts, caps, face coverings, trading pins, MagicBands, homeware and more.
A Kaleidoscope of Visual Arts and Live Performances Await
This year’s festival offers a multi-disciplinary showcase of performances, including music and visual arts.
NEW! Voices of Liberty take the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand-new showcase – the Disney Songbook. Featuring classic Disney tunes, this lively performance celebrates the artistry of Disney composers.
Interactive Activities Offer Artful Fun for Everyone
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts creates plenty of ways for guests to express their own artistic talents and style.
- The Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre features a Disney artist giving guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters.
- Expression Section: A Paint-by-Number Mural invites guests to work together in completing a larger-than-life piece of art created for the festival by Disney Imagineers.
- Around World Showcase, guests can step into famous artwork in special photo-opportunity installations.
- On the bridge between Future World and World Showcase, guests can discover the work of imaginative chalk artists. Guests can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
- With Spin Art, guests can create their own art by choosing their favorite colors and then “spinning” them to life via a custom-made stationary bicycle.
- Through Enemy Ink, guests can express their own fashion sense by choosing a color, design and style and then watch as a new t-shirt is printed right before their eyes.
As a reminder, Walt Disney World continues to operate with enhanced health and safety policies so everyone can enjoy the magic responsibly. To manage attendance, guests are required to have valid theme park admission and make a park reservation for each day of their visit through the Disney Park Pass system. Please visit Disneyworld.com/Updates for more information.
General Event Details
- Kitchens are open daily January 8 through February 22, 2021 from Park Open to Park Close
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some food studio offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
- Treat your taste buds to savory plates—all prepared using oven and stove-top techniques!
Food Studio Menus
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- Lobster Poutine: Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños, and Citrus Cream (NEW)
- Barrel of Monks Brewing Raspberry Beret, Boca Raton, FL (NEW)
- Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, CA
Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Lost Coast Brewery Tangerine Wheat Ale, Eureka, CA
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Selections
- Key Limen
- Strawberry Blush
- Orange Sunshine
- Sparkling Key Lime
- Sparkling Cranberry
- Sparkling Blueberry
The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza)
- Deconstructed Reuben: Rye Popover, Corned Beef, Gryuère Panna Cotta, and Brined Brussels Sprouts with Broken Thousand Island Dressing
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy Pork Belly, Soft-poached Egg, Brioche, Watercress Espuma, and Tomato Jam
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped New York-style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies
- Rainboba: Fruit Bursting Boba with Sparkling Water (non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Maple Syrup garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon (Non-alcoholic)
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings of London® Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon
Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments)
- Raspberry Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Lemon Soft-serve Ice Cream (New)
- Artist Palette Cookie
- North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner, Fort Bragg, CA
- M.I.A. Beer Company Deco IPA, Doral, FL
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Porter, Douglas, MI
- Beer Flight also available
Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza)
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (New)
- Tomato Soup with French Onion and Bacon Grilled Cheese (New)
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Pop’t Art: Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling
- #RainbowSherbetGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary
- Plant-based Bratwurst with Spicy Turmeric Aïoli, Coffee Barbecue Jackfruit, and Slaw
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Banana Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Blue Raspberry Blonde, Titusville, FL (New)
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic
- Coq au Vin: Chicken Roulade with Violet Mustard, Candied Carrots, Pancetta Crisp, Marble Potatoes, and Beurre Rouge Sauce (New)
- Opera Cake: Almond Joconde, Coffee Buttercream, and Chocolate Ganache (New)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- 81Bay Brewing Rosé Blonde Ale, Tampa, FL
- Frozen Rosé
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain
- Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy
- A Play on Rosé Flight
The Artist’s Table
Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Fennel Cream
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Parmesan Crisp (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- SippingChocolate Flight: White, Milk, and Dark Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium
- Âme du Vin Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Writer’s Block Pinot Noir, Lake County, CA
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
- Beer Flight also available
Mosaic Canteen (Morocco)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar Pesto, Artichokes, Roasted Peppers, Sundried Tomatoes, and Fennel Cream (New)
- Harissa-roasted Rack of Lamb with Baba Ganoush, Picholine Olives, Toybox Tomatoes, Preserved Lemons, and Pomegranate (New)
- Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Orange) (New)
- 1906 Reserva Especial Dark Amber Lager (New)
- Maeloc Blackberry Hard Cider (New)
Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio (Between Morocco & France)
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce, and Serrano-Lime Oil (New)
- Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Blue) (New)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (New)
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Frozen Piña Colada (New)
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri (New)
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade (Plant-based) (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Red) (New)
- Charcuterie with Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Beef
- Lemon Blood-Orange Tart
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
- Breckenridge Brewery Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
- M.I.A. Beer Company Milk Stout Nitro, Doral, FL
- Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
- Neapolitan Beer Flight
The Painter’s Palate (World Showplace)
- Prime Steak Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, Béarnaise Anglaise, and Sous Vide Quail Egg (New)
- Salt-roasted Beet Tartare with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, and Béarnaise Aïoli (Plant-based) (New)
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Green) (New)
- Kalimotxo: Red Wine Cocktail with Pibb® Xtra (New)
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail (New)
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction
- Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-Herbs
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink)
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
L’Art de la Cuisine Française (France)
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl
- Croissant à la Truffle Noir d’Hiver: Black Winter Truffle Croissant (New)
- Moelleux à la Framboise et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates (New)
- Trio de Macarons: Assortment of Three House-made Macarons in a Gift Box
- Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam
- Charles Lafite, Brut Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise, French Sparkling Wine
- Château La Gordonne, Vérité du Terroir, Côtes de Provence Rosé (New)
- Bordeaux Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Baron des Chartrons, 2015 (New)
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Chile Relleno: Fried Poblano Pepper filled with Flank Steak, Black Beans, and Tomatoes drizzled with a Poblano Cream Sauce (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Purée with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Tropical Fruit (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)(New)
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Diego Pomegranate Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Pomegranate-Prickly Pear Juice, Blackcurrant Liqueur, and Rose Petal Liqueur with a Hibiscus Salt Rim
- Frida Carrot Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Carrot Juice, Ginger Cordial, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar
- Stone Garden: Red Bean Mousse with Chocolate Rocks and Arare Rice Cracker Pebbles (New)
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha, and Eel Sauce
- Vegetable Gyoza: Vegetable-filled Spinach Gyoza with Tofu atop Mashed Potatoes with a Kamaboko Fish Cake, Pepper Strings and Tonkatsu Teriyaki Sauce
- Haiku Draft Lager (New)
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Pink Snow: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Calpico dusted with Snowflake Confetti (New)
The Painted Panda (China)
- Old Shanghai Shi Zi Tou: Pork and Water Chestnut Meatballs served with Taro Root (New)
- Sichuan Red Hot Mala Shrimp (New)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower infused Cocktail with Lychee Syrup, Vodka, Light Rum, and Magic Boba Pearls
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce (New)
- L’Aragosta: Lobster Ravioli with Vanilla-Saffron Cream Sauce and Shredded Chili Peppers (New)
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar (New)
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- AmarettoBellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée, and Prosecco
- Bergamotto: Italicus Rosolio Di Bergamotto, Prosecco, and Cerignola Olive
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake topped with Cream Cheese Icing and Pixie Dust (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Showcase Plaza – Caramel Canvas Latte: Artisan Latte with Peanut Butter Syrup, Caramel, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with SNICKERS® Original Candy Pieces paired with a doughnut
- The American Adventure – Color-Me-Latte: Made for a true artiste with Espresso, Swiss Chocolate Syrup, and Dark Chocolate Sauce sprinkled with M&M’s® Candies paired with a doughnut
- Future World East – Starry Night Latte: Paint the sky with this Espresso beverage with Dulce de Leche, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Sauce topped with MILKY WAY® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut
- Canada – Creative Twist Latte: Stretch your imagination with this Latte with Brown Butter Toffee Syrup and Swiss Chocolate Syrup topped with TWIX® Bar Pieces paired with a doughnut