I am very honored to be co-hosting the latest Supper Club by Scott Joseph of ScottJosephOrlando.com
The Supper Club will be held on Thursday August 15th – 7pm – at Chuan Lu Garden (see my review on Chuan Lu Garden here), one of my favorite restaurants in town and the only featuring Authentic Sichuan style Chinese cuisine. Just when you thought Florida’s summer couldn’t get any hotter 🙂
Cost for the dinner (featuring 9 courses) is $45 per person plus tax ($2.92). Gratuity is included. The price includes soft drinks; alcoholic beverages may be purchased on a separate check.
- Chicken and Guo Ba (Crispy Rice) Soup
- Qiang Pai Huang Gua – Stir Fried Spicy “literally Firecracker” Cucumber Salad
- Sliced Roast Beef, Stomach, and Tendon w/ Chili Sauce
- Hand Made Pork and Cabbage Dumplings
- ChongQing La Zi Chicken – Sichuan Style Fried Chicken
- Cumin Lamb
- Hong Shao Style Spicy Fried Fish Fillets
- Salt and Pepper Pork Ribs
- House special Dessert
To purchase, visit:
Exciting stuff!! Thats gonna be a cool event!