– Includes complimentary Framboise Champagne cocktail to celebrate with dinner on Valentine’s Day.
– Includes dessert – Venezuelan Chocolate soufflé with a Mexican Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise and a Sweetheart Latte, made with special sweetheart blend coffee – a mix of Chocolate and Cherry flavors
– $95 per couple
Marlow’s Tavern Winter Park and Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando
– Valentine’s Day 4-Course Specialty Dinner
Mynt Fine Indian Cuisine at Winter Park’s Hannibal Square
– 4 course meal with a glass wine
– Modern Indian experience to Valentine’s Day.
– Six-course tasting menu for $65 per person; wine pairings available for an additional $35 per person
Soco in Thornton Park
– Southern Aphrodisiac menu, featuring items like Potato Chip Crusted Chocolate Cake, with peanut butter brittle and salted caramel.
– Wash it down with a Valentine’s Day-exclusive Frisky Whiskey cocktail filled with Four Roses Whiskey, chocolate bitters and a cherry heart.
– About $60 per person
Txokos Basque Kitchen
Barefoot Farmer Farms has some beautiful veggies coming off the farm this weekend. Our guests should look for Golden and Candy Cane Beets (local goat cheese and EEM dill), Romanesco and Vita Verde Cauliflower (wood roasted with Marcona almond gravy)
Grilled White Asparagus, poached Lake Meadow egg, Salbitxada and tint
Caramelized Onion Soup (blue crab & truffle)
Mary Ann (pastry chef AKA Dragon Lady) and I are making a Trio of Chocolate for two (chai macaron & ancho ganache, chocolate cherry cake and chocolate caramel mousse & feuilletine
Four Seasons Resort at Disney World
Capa – Spanish-influenced steakhouse
– Five-course prix-fixe menu for USD 85.00 per adult.
– Fresh oysters, Wagyu beef, and a choice of veal, arctic char or an expertly cut filet.
– Top off the night with a glass of Champagne and toast to love while watching the Wishes nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park from the terrace of Capa.
Norman’s at Ritz Carlton
– Four-course menu is $150 + tax and gratuity, wine pairing is $75 + tax and gratuity.
– Requires a $50 per person deposit.
– Fried oysters, pan seared scallops, strawberry creme fraiche sorbet.
Puff n Stuff Catering at your Home
– 3 hour dining experience, Order by Wed. Feb 11
– Salad, Jumbo Scallops, Lamb Chop, Dark cherry and chocolate tarte
– $280 per couple
– Add One Dozen Roses for $85
– Call 407-629-7833