There’s an old saying that goes, “you don’t mess with a good thing.” And traditionally, Taverna Opa in Pointe Orlando has not deviated from its classic menu offerings and holiday prix fixe menus, that is, until now.
From September 9 through October 31, Taverna Opa will be bringing in the fall season right to your plate through inventive fare, bringing fresh and bold flavors for the first time in over a decade.
The new, limited-time menu includes:
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (V, GF), $6, chickpeas, olive oil, red peppers, salt, pepper
2. Ouzo Salmon, $24, sauteed salmon, fennel, asparagus, tomatoes, Greek yogurt with ouzo and orange sauce
3. Mussels with Spinach, $13, spinach, ouzo, garlic, chopped tomatoes, basil, oregano
4. Quinoa Chopped Greek Salad (V, GF), $10, quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives, peppers, feta, olive oil, oregano
5. Spanakopita Mac & Cheese, $9, spinach, onions, leeks, orzo, feta, bread crumbs
6. Chicken Plaki, $19, grilled chicken, tomatoes, onions, garlic parsley, white wine, spinach rice
Dessert from the classic menu:
Mini Delights, $15, Bite size tastings of baklava, walnut cake, ekmek, and Greek strained yogurt with honey and walnuts.
Taverna Opa also offers nightly belly dancing starting at 7pm. A mesmerizing show!
Be sure to check out Taverna Opa at Pointe Orlando for some delicious greek cuisine and amazing belly dancing!
Taverna Opa Orlando
9101 International Dr #2240, Orlando, FL 32819