Seared Grouper Papparadelle – housemade pappardelle pasta, fresh peas, asparagus, pecan bacon, parmigian cheese broth
We were invited to The Alfond Inn for an exclusive press preview featuring a Hamilton’s Kitchen new menu tasting with Chef Stephen Doyle, a happy hour art tour of newly installed art as part of the Alfond Collection of Contemporary Art with new Cornell Fine Arts Museum Curator Gisela Carbonell, and a champagne toast finale in the Conservatory, in honor of The Alfond Inn’s 5th anniversary on Saturday, Aug.18.
In the last five years, The Alfond Inn has made it on:
- Travel + Leisure Best 100 Hotels in the World
- Travel + Leisure Top 15 Best City Hotels in the Continental U.S.
- U.S. News & World Report Top Hotels in Orlando, Condé Nast Traveler
- Readers’ Choice Awards Top 10 Hotels in the U.S.
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards Gest Hotels in Florida
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
Walnut Crusted Halibut – orzo pasta, petite spinach, lemon-dill Amish butter
Lemon Sage Chicken Gnocchi – Lake Meadows Chicken, basil-ricotta gnocchi, summer vegetables, lemon-herb butter sauce
Colorado Lamb Lollipop Chops – local mushroom risotto, balsamic maple bliss glaze, caramelized Brussels sprouts
Thank you for the invite, Kathy Hernandez & thank you for hosting us, The Alfond Inn!