Growing up in Palm Beach County, TooJay’s had a special place in my heart for being a great local Jewish deli with fantastic quality sandwiches – I especially loved their Reuben, made with hot corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese with homestyle Russian dressing served on rye bread grilled to perfection.
Though the Waterford Lakes location is currently closed, I am glad to hear the TooJay’s at Colonialtown is still open.
Whether you are cheering for the Knights, the Gators, the Jags, the Bucs, or any of the many college and pro football teams in Florida, or outside of Florida, this football season you can up your game day game with some party platters from TooJay’s Deli.
We were invited to try their new party platter out – now available for delivery on orders of $50 or more in a certain radius of the TooJay’s location. Check with you nearest location when opting for delivery.
TooJay’s Deli is offering convenient Game Day catering this football season including:
- Party platters for at-home tailgate parties of any size feature an assortment of sandwiches or wraps served with Cole slaw or potato salad and pickles.
- In addition to popular sandwich choices such as Turkey Breast, Roast Beef, Ham and Cheese and Tuna Salad, other catering selections include hot entrées, fresh salads and delectable made-from-scratch dessert trays.
- Contactless curbside pick-up and delivery is available.
- Contact your nearest location for delivery details
TooJay’s Game Day Bundle includes
• Assorted Signature Sandwich Platter
• Potato Salad
• Cole Slaw
• TooJay’s Sweets Platter
• TooJay’s Deli Mustard
• Plates, utensils and napkins
Don’t forget to get dessert also:
TooJay’s Sweets Platter
A combination of fresh baked cookies, brownies and Tollhouse Squares, garnished with fresh strawberries.
For the nearest location, visit: https://www.toojays.com/